Trunk-or-Treat & Zombie Crawl
Thursday, October 26, 6 – 8 pm
Come dressed as a zombie or in your Halloween costume for the first annual Trunk-or-Treat & Zombie Crawl in downtown Saline. Groups from some of the local businesses will emerge as zombies and shamble to the Key Bank west parking lot, where there will be a DJ, hot chocolate and games. Kids are invited to travel from trunk to trunk collecting free goodies. Don’t miss out on this family-fun event!
Any business, church or organization is invited to participate by decorating their vehicle/ trunks and handing out treats to children walking by. Please keep all decorations kid friendly and not scary. We anticipate 150-200 children so please come equipped with enough treats to pass out. You may also pass out promotional information about your organization in addition to treats. Cost is $20 to participate.
Only 30 slots available! Deadline: Friday, Oct. 20
- Completed registration and $20 payment REQUIRED to participate in this event.
- Make checks payable to Saline Main Street. Return with registration to Saline MainStreet (131 E Mich Ave Ste E) or Jill at Hartman Insurance (111 N Ann Arbor Suite 1).
- Participants must arrive in Key Bank west parking lot for set-up at 5:30 pm.Event runs from 6-8 pm. Clean up must be complete by 8:30 pm.
- Participants are to bring unopened candy or other “give-away” items to distribute.
- Businesses may display their name on their trunk and pass out marketing material
- There will be NO electrical support for your vehicle decorations.