If you are wondering what kind of entertainment is scheduled for next week’s festival, here’s the line up for the Main Stage in the parking lot off S. Ann Arbor Street in Downtown Saline!
Friday, September 28th
- Da Frankenmuda Fratz’n – Is a Bavarian Style Dancing Group from Frankenmuth specializing in shoe slapping, chopping wood, ringing bells, and banging benches to the music and drinking beer!
- Drivin’ Sideways is a five piece band that features an all-star line-up including George Bedard and Jim King. Their music includes ‘real country music and rock-a-billy’ that showcases the talents of Jim King on keyboards and George Bedard on the hollow body electric guitar. It will be a good time to get out and boogie down!
Saturday, September 29th
- New Horizon’s German Band – is a 12-Piece horn band that plays traditional German music with splashes of humor between songs.
- Are you Smarter than at 5th Grader? – This contest tests your knowledge of all the things you probably learned (and forgot!) in 5th grade. The proceeds from the contest benefit the Foundation for Saline Area Schools which provides private funding to support academic projects, enrichment programs, and other activities aimed at enhancing the quality of education in the Saline school district.
- Saline Fiddlers – America’s premier youth fiddling band, the Saline Fiddlers is an all high school age member fiddling show band that performs a variety of music, song and dance. Playing a mix of American folk fiddle, bluegrass, jazz, western swing, and Celtic music, the Saline Fiddlers’ goal is to present an amplified and energetic show every time they step on stage.
- Dueling Pianos – Dueling piano shows are request oriented, interactive sing-a-long shows wherein two piano players sit across from each other and trade songs. The dueling piano audience is used for the dueling aspect of the show. Dueling pianos appeal to all ages. Guests aren’t just entertained by the piano players – they become part of the show!
For a schedule of all of the activities for Oktoberfest | Harvest of the Arts weekend, please go to www.salineoktoberfest.com